Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a 2 blade steel prop for my V drive drag boat. Currently running a 11 1/2 X 15 pitch prop. Would like to get a little more bite with a 16 or greater pitch prop. left had rotation and a 1" shaft. Has a strong BBC 454 and I don't want to spin it as high. Boat is a late 60's or early 70's Rayson-Craft 18'. Had mahogany deck but was painted over by previous owner. Has a stringer tag with "GN78: on top of port side stringer. could any one tell me what year this boat is. I just picked it up a couple of months ago. I hope to post pictures soom.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I need to find a 2 blade steel prop for my V drive drag boat. Currently running a 11 1/2 X 15 pitch prop. Would like to get a little more bite with a 16 or greater pitch prop. left had rotation and a 1" shaft. Has a strong BBC 454 and I don't want to spin it as high. Boat is a late 60's or early 70's Rayson-Craft 18'. Had mahogany deck but was painted over by previous owner. Has a stringer tag with "GN78: on top of port side stringer. could any one tell me what year this boat is. I just picked it up a couple of months ago. I hope to post pictures soom.
I think I have a 11 1/2 X 17 (2 blade V-Drive) in real good shape on the shelf. I will be home tomorrow and post a pic of it if you still need one.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I think I have a 11 1/2 X 17 (2 blade V-Drive) in real good shape on the shelf. I will be home tomorrow and post a pic of it if you still need one.
If he doesn't want it, I do!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
If he doesn't want it, I do!
OK. How much they going for these days?

It was on the Red Hydro when I bought it. It is a V-drive prop though.
I pulled it and put a cleaver on the Hydro.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Here it is.

11 1/2 X 17

It's in decent shape, a"Precision" brand.

Some light rust on the edges, most of it came off real easy with just a scotch pad.

Whats it worth to you guys??

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That guy that had 2 blade prop for sale

Please call me @ 208-409-7911(Paul) about the 11 1/2 X 17 2 blade prop that you had on performance boats classifieds. I want to buy it but wanted to talk to you about arranging shipping and price. Thanks Paul

·
Registered
576 Posts
I am looking for the same prop. Been with a 11.5x15 for years. Any Northern California peeps have a a spare with more pitch than a 15 for a flatbottom. LH, one inch.

norcal73

·
Gold Member
84 Posts
11 / 16 menkins for sale

I have a very nice 11 / 16 Menkins I used on my MAKO. Will let it go for $300.
Worked great.
Shaun

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I am at work for 2 weeks, but Deb can package the prop I have and ship it to whoever wants it.

I paid $300 for a cherry Menkins cleaver, I'll sell this 11 1/2" X 17 V-drive for $250.00 plus shipping as it will need a light polish (or not, up to you).

PM me for Paypal address or check mailing address.

First come first served.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts