Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
motor

Hell i have a complete boat forsale pritty cheap ready for the lake its a 1983 hydrostream v-king with a tweaked up 20 blackmax the boat will run in the mid 80s right now may run faster with a 30p well i know it will i have a 30p hoss triton 2 and it would haul ass it has a 26p chopper on it right now. The motor is a 200 with rebuilt carbs, new fast strike switch boxs,bobs lowwater pick up,milled heads, open exhaust midsection, new cables,new water pump, gearcase rebuilt, it runs great i will take 4k for it

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Hell i have a complete boat forsale pritty cheap ready for the lake its a 1983 hydrostream v-king with a tweaked up 20 blackmax the boat will run in the mid 80s right now may run faster with a 30p well i know it will i have a 30p hoss triton 2 and it would haul ass it has a 26p chopper on it right now. The motor is a 200 with rebuilt carbs, new fast strike switch boxs,bobs lowwater pick up,milled heads, open exhaust midsection, new cables,new water pump, gearcase rebuilt, it runs great i will take 4k for it
Got any pics?

·
Banned
742 Posts
I know of a pair of 3.0, Saltwater 250 HP Smartcraft Mercs with about 300 hours on them. (only Havasu, never salt) They are 2003's I think and have service records too. I'm thinking (they want) around $13500 for both motors. I know they want to sell THE PAIR, but PM me if you are ready to purchase. I can deal you directly with them, I don't need to profit on this deal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts