·
Registered
19,804 Posts
why is the pic in your avatar in front of my house hhmmmmm

you can have this one for $10k

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks for looking. Your right the guy that had it before said it went 197 with a blown alcohol motor. Send me some pics of the one you do buy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
look in craigslist sacramento ca jet hydro just looked at it last week he wants 2500 offered 2000 no deal

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
since i owned your jet hydro before ..lets do a trade all ya need is a motor for this and it would be wourth $8 grand +..im askin $4500

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
since i owned your jet hydro before ..lets do a trade all ya need is a motor for this and it would be wourth $8 grand +..im askin $4500

If you wasn't across the country I'd trade my hydro for that flat

·
Registered
12 Posts
i just found the add

sanger hydro jet (project) - $2500 (elk grove)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-05, 9:51AM PDT

1978 sanger

This is a project! Very neat boat needs everything! engine, interior, if i was doing the project i would paint it, i will incude a compleat berkeley jet that will need a rebuild kit, I can include a loader intake grate as well. I have bbc rear mounts and bbf front mounts. the last engine that was in his boat was a bbf. So depending on the engine you go with you will have to provide new mounts. All controle cables are in the boat but I highly recomend changing them. Their is two spun aluminium fuel tanks I believe they are 8.5 to 9 gallons each. The tandom trailer is in great shape. When I bought the boat I towed it home and the trip was over 200 miles and I had no problems boat trailers excelent! This is a project boat that I bought in January so I really do not know the history of this boat. I would love to do this project but im in a position now were I need to get the money I have into this project back. The price is 2500.00 firm but please dont waist my time or yours if you dont want a project or dont want to work on a boat please dont come kick my tires I have had a lot of craigslist flakes please dont be one!

Thank you Rick 916-501-0143 please call with any questions

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
I'm still looking for a v/drive hydro!!!
Damn, there's a few out there. What do you want and how much you want to pay? No I don't have one for sale but I look for them too and maybe one I don't want you will. :)devil

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts