Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE POWERGLIDE FOR BBC WITH torque converter adapter IF POSSIBLE. NOT GOING RACING. JUST NEED A REVERSE. I'M LOCATED IN THE ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA. SOMETHING LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE. I SAW THAT ONE IN PARTS BUT NT GETTING A REPLY AND DON'T KNOW IF GOT SOLD. THANKS

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
wtb a powerglide for bbc

I have a powerglide that was set for arneson drive. It has a torque converter. 500.00 + shipping. TANKK RICKY or 210 844 08 one two...............

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE POWERGLIDE FOR BBC WITH torque converter adapter IF POSSIBLE. NOT GOING RACING. JUST NEED A REVERSE. I'M LOCATED IN THE ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA. SOMETHING LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE. I SAW THAT ONE IN PARTS BUT NT GETTING A REPLY AND DON'T KNOW IF GOT SOLD. THANKS
Just FYI the glide in the picture is a " shorty ", same internals less the long tail shaft housing. Probably a few bucks more in that configuration, good luck with your search. You may find what your after on a site like racingjunk.com, glides are simple, light, and less parasitic drag than a T-400, there are also after market low gear sets available with other than stock ratios depending on your needs.

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
I just picked up a Powerglide that's Identical to the one in the Picture with the 3 arm adaptor that replaces the Convertor.. I was told it was Rebuilt but has sat a few years.. im gonna have a Buddy at a trans shop look it over and make sure its good to go.. and yes mine is the Shorty tail housing just like the one you posted..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts