Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Looking for an engine cover my 18' '77 Sleekcraft.Color doesn't matter.Thanks
Not very hard to build One - we would love to help ya Post a pic of what you want

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not very hard to build One - we would love to help ya Post a pic of what you want
I would but don't have any pics of an original.I bought the boat without one.The mounts are there but previuose owner got rid of cover.I know these sleds came with one from factory.My dad had one on his '77 but doesn't have any pics of it with it on

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I would but don't have any pics of an original.I bought the boat without one.The mounts are there but previuose owner got rid of cover.I know these sleds came with one from factory.My dad had one on his '77 but doesn't have any pics of it with it on
Take a pic of the engine from including the gunnels -

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've got the bottom section out of a 18' Rebel. It's a little rough but nothing some fiberglass wouldn't fix right up. The top should be pretty easy to fabricate from there. Have seen some pretty cool top covers designed for taller intakes and scoops

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got the bottom section out of a 18' Rebel. It's a little rough but nothing some fiberglass wouldn't fix right up. The top should be pretty easy to fabricate from there. Have seen some pretty cool top covers designed for taller intakes and scoops
How much do ya want for it?I'm sure I could manage the top half.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the top and bottom for a Rebel. The top (if I remember) is in good shape; the bottom needs new wood base and stress crack repairs. Let me know....

Tom

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the same style hood on my 19' 74 kona. Does anyone have any factory pics of my boat? Ive never seen one with the hood. Id also like to see the factory paint and stripe options as I want to restore mine to factory. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
65 Posts
You can have the bottom section - just pay shipping or figure out how to get it to where ever you are at. Sorry I didn't reply quicker. Truck driver and been away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts