Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What degree backcut?

You're killing me Tim :)sphss I'm just looking for a more common shoe so I don't have to start with a blank shoe everytime I want to try something else.

What would YOU recommend? And do you have any shoes available for sale? :)bulb I even got a picture of it on the trailer, not in the water :)p) All I know is, it's an ass dragger and I want to try an intake really cut for an interchangeable shoe and play with hardware

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
You're killing me Tim :)sphss I'm just looking for a more common shoe so I don't have to start with a blank shoe everytime I want to try something else.

What would YOU recommend? And do you have any shoes available for sale? :)bulb I even got a picture of it on the trailer, not in the water :)p) All I know is, it's an ass dragger and I want to try an intake really cut for an interchangeable shoe and play with hardware

Sorry bout that, but needed to know before i could help you locate one, ya know. I might have an old 2* B/C out of my cruiser, but it has the dominator bolt pattern. I will look for it tomorrow. I will pm you If I can find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.