Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a brand new set of Harman marine BBChevy polished logs for sale. $175 or take your chance on e-bay later this week.. TIMINATOR 623-877-8553

·
Registered
628 Posts
I've got a set also - complete with snails. Not sure of the brand but think they are Harman Marine. There would be shipping from Boise, Id. Not even sure what they are worth - let me know if you are interested. I believe they weigh about 45 pounds each with the log/snails together. (208) 573-9969 Grant

·
Liar
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got a set also - complete with snails. Not sure of the brand but think they are Harman Marine. There would be shipping from Boise, Id. Not even sure what they are worth - let me know if you are interested. I believe they weigh about 45 pounds each with the log/snails together. (208) 573-9969 Grant
Rattle Can Lou could pick em up for me. He owes me money, anyways. Lets see em!

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Camera is toast. CALL me at 623-877-8553 9-6 M-F or 9-1 sat and I'll camera phone you pics. Mine are brand new!!!! TIMINATOR

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Rattle Can Lou could pick em up for me. He owes me money, anyways. Lets see em!

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Let's get this all straight. I hire you to keep me outta jail. You blow the trial and I go to jail...I owe you nothing, nothing and more nothing. Next time I'll find a crooked atty. that knows what he's doing...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Let's get this all straight. I hire you to keep me outta jail. You blow the trial and I go to jail...I owe you nothing, nothing and more nothing. Next time I'll find a crooked atty. that knows what he's doing...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts