Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin for a BBC RPM Air Gap or RPM oval port intake. anyone got anythin along those lines? or anything else worth lookin at?
Let me know with pics.

Thanks,
Casey

·
Registered
166 Posts
i have an RPM performer for an oval port, but i believe it has the spread bore carb flange. you would need to use a square bore adapter plate to use a holley carb. which by the way normally helps top end performance when useing the adapter plate. let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi Victor.I think if you have the spreadbore its a Performer and not a performer RPM. can you double check.If its a Performer RPM and has the square carb mounting im def interested and would like to see its curr condition.

Casey

·
Registered
166 Posts
hey Casey. sorry man, i went to the shop and looked and you are absolutly correct. what i have is the spread bore regular performer 2-0. i apologize for the misshap.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude ! you dont know what BBC stands for? BBC =BIg Block Chevy..u have a intake you want to sell?

Casey

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
dude ! you dont know what BBC stands for? BBC =BIg Block Chevy..u have a intake you want to sell?

Casey
Sorry, I thought we were talking Chryslers with the BBC reference. I have a couple dual plane intakes for BB Chyslers.
I'm new to this and a big mopar fan as well (hence the reason I have one in my boat)
Total missunderstanding...............:)devil

·
Classic Hotboater
590 Posts
Intake

Casey'
I have a nice old school Torker 2-0 BBC oval port Eldelbrock part number 2740 Looks new inside and out. Think it has zero hours. I did smoothed out runners some. $125 + shipping.
Fred

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
BTW...rect port fits oval with n/p...with that said...i have 2 manifolds:

1. BBC rect port...Edelbrock C26 dual plane w/4500 flange..."virgin"

2. BBC oval port...Holley Street Dominator dual plane w/4500 flange, polished

if ur interested...send me ur e-mail & i can send u pics

FastRat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts