Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the motor plates for a BBC (preferably with a flywheel cover) to be used for a rail kit. I would prefer that they have the feet for them included. Please PM me with pics and price.

Thanks,

Oscar

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WTB BBC Motor Plates...TTT

I am going to do a rail set up and need some plates with feet. Please PM if you have some you would be willing to let go.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
If you have some simple tools, you can make the plates and rails yourself. You can buy the feet from Red. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'm looking for the motor plates for a BBC (preferably with a flywheel cover) to be used for a rail kit. I would prefer that they have the feet for them included. Please PM me with pics and price.

Thanks,

Oscar
Hi Oscar we have complete rail mount kits starting at $550.. , these kits incluce rails, corner blocks , stainless fasteners, front and rear plates and our JBP welded flywheel cover , in stock ready to ship call or PM if I can help, these kits are DYI friendly and only need Paint, powder coat (or polish) Tom

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
I am going to do a rail set up and need some plates with feet. Please PM if you have some you would be willing to let go.
How far apart are your stringers? I have a sweet set of engine plates for stringers 23" apart. Blue anodized and all.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Motor plates/Rail Kit for BBC WANTED

I've got the rails made, gonna start making the plates and feet unless I can find some in the next week or so. Anybody have some? (26" Stringer width)

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts