Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a nice Oval port BBC Std Deck tunnel Ram setup with carbs, complete setup or partial. What do you have for sale?

·
Registered
297 Posts
PM oldflat. They just took a oval port tunnel ram off there boat.
Thanks for the hit Les. Yeah Jim I've got a Weiand std deck, oval port, dual quad for 4150's, not hacked or ground up, just like out of the box. Bought it from Summit and put about 50 passes on it, then went to rect port. But all I have is the manifold with carb studs and the old fuel log. Goes for $332.92 from summit, I'll take $180.00 p/s. Shoot me a PM.
STEVE

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the hit Les. Yeah Jim I've got a Weiand std deck, oval port, dual quad for 4150's, not hacked or ground up, just like out of the box. Bought it from Summit and put about 50 passes on it, then went to rect port. But all I have is the manifold with carb studs and the old fuel log. Goes for $332.92 from summit, I'll take $180.00 p/s. Shoot me a PM.
STEVE

PM Sent.
I'm going to go to Rect Port eventually too, but this will hold me over this summer until my project gets REALLY going in the Winter:D I am way under Carbureted how my current setup is, and also have a warped intake manifold. Easier to throw on a TR to run this summer and worry about the change to Rect port (And complete engine build) during the winter

·
Registered
66 Posts
T-Ram

I have single quad polished offenhouser oval and a 750 holley for $300.00 plus shipping if you want i will post pics.

·
Registered
101 Posts
tunnel ram

i have a weiand oval tunnel ram with fresh rebuilt 660's asking 600 obo plus shipping located in so cal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts