Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for a set of either roll tip or roller rockers. anyone have a set they want to sell? got the roller rockers. still looking for roller tips

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Thats cheap pat! You betta jump on dat;)

How you been Pat?
Whats up with the new ride Brian?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a good set of used Crane Gold 1.7 rollers for $150
do they have the locks? how much with shipping to
7633 southfront road
livermore, ca. 94551

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
I have a set of crower roller tip rockers, as well as a couple sets of roller lifters. I am located in Walnut Creek. I am using my dads account, mines down for some reason, so disregard the Minnesota address. I will be in Pleasanton working tomorrow. Call 510 7500151 for more info...Thanks, Steve.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
I just looked at the rockers, and 3 of them are a little stiff on the main shaft. Crower will fix them, however they are probably not worth the effort for you. Sorry. Steve

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I have a set of crane rollor tip rockers that have two passes on them changed to a bigger size for bigger retainers,they have been slightly machined to fit the bigger retainers but are in excellent shape $100.00 if interested let me know! can send you pic if you like ! they come with the polly locks and all!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
USPS flat rate box is $9.80 to ship them to you.

Let me know if you want them.

Brian
949-870-5773 cell

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do they have the locks?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Customer service

I just looked at the rockers, and 3 of them are a little stiff on the main shaft. Crower will fix them, however they are probably not worth the effort for you. Sorry. Steve
Crower's customer service is second to none. I am interested in the rockers as I have a partial set also, and could make a set. Which rockers are they?......And which roller lifters?.........Maybe I'll take the whole deal........Ray

·
688 Posts
I just paid a pretty penny more for those same cranes.
Dam good price:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks you have a p.m.:)devil

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still looking:)hand

·
Registered
155 Posts
Roller Rockers

If your still looking got a set of Harland Sharp with locks $150 If interested PM me. I'll have to look tonight but they may be new....

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looking for just roller tip rockers. i have some full rollers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts