Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oval port vortec heads with 100cc chambers.
#s 10141279 or 12560241. anyone got a set laying around?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked on craigslist, just not that far away. id think shipping would be a fortune to san diego. bummer.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
If I sold them to you for a penny,freight would be about 200
ahhhhh, forget it.
I always wanted to find a good head guy to do something trick with them but I got 2 aluminum sets so I don't really need them.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i shipped a set from here to Texas an it was under $100 with fed ex
about the same thing it cost me to send some 049's fully built to new jersey on fedex. they weighed in at 75lbs each:mad: but only cost me bout 89-94ish to ship em fededx ground.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
The rocker studs might even be around. In the morning I'll get a shipping price and let you know. All I want is the hundred and what ever the shipping is.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Damn Vic, wish i would of known this about a month ago. Hate to say it but I tossed a set in the garbage. Not worth the time to even try and sell them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn Vic, wish i would of known this about a month ago. Hate to say it but I tossed a set in the garbage. Not worth the time to even try and sell them.
yea, not the most desireable heads around, but ive got a fresh genV short block with 8:1 comp that id like to get up to 9:1. i know the local junk yards may have a set, but can you see ME trying to pull a set of heads at a junk yard? its hard enough to try and cary enough tools in my pockets.lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts