Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a biesemeyer long deck or race deck.

open to revenge, beezer, D’Cucci etc.

Cash in hand.

Intended use is a lake boat. Must be turn key. Cannot find any for sale right now that aren’t set up as a full on K-boat.
Thank you

·
Village Idiot
3,482 Posts
How much you looking to spend? I have one that is not for sale, but for the right price it could be. 😉

Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Billy'z or bust!
Restoration of the SK-51

here is the build thread. Also a link to our webpage of it. Like I said, it is not for sale unless somebody offered a stupid amount of money. At that point my brother and a I would be smart enough to take it.

Paul
Oh ya that’s a real beauty. Little too much for a lake boat I had in. Mind. But always appreciate the opportunity. I have one being restored now if she find out another ones coming home then she’s leaving ! Haha

but the right boat will work. That beautiful thing ain’t the one though
thank you !

-

·
Village Idiot
3,482 Posts
Good luck. They are out there, you just have to keep turning over rocks until you happen to flip the right rock over and there it is. When you find it, post it so we all can enjoy the journey with you.

Paul

·
Registered
794 Posts

Cash in hand.

Intended use is a lake boat. Must be turn key. Cannot find any for sale right now that aren’t set up as a full on K-boat.
Thank you
My friend Jeff Humphries has one he might part with. Look him up on FB. Its orange(PS-35) and was raced this year at Burley but lost a valve. I know he is working on repairing the engine but I'm sure he would sell it.

Paul

·
Distinguished Member
5,775 Posts
Reach out to Billy B, he knows pretty much every circle boat in the western hemisphere. Also, there's always a few in his shop for sale. I leave my checkbook at home when I visit, it's that bad/good ;)

·
Italian-Rage
225 Posts

Cash in hand.

Thank you
Do you have a idea what you want to spend,I might sell mine

·
Village Idiot
3,482 Posts
How much is stupid money? Throw a number out... a fish may bite the hook!
I don’t know. Maybe 50k? I am only half owner in it, and I know how much I put in. Is that a stupid amount? YES! Would I pay that much to buy it outright? No. But if somebody offered me/us that much you could bet your sweet bippy my brother and I would be hashing something out between the two of us. The beauty of it is there is not another like it, it is completely lake friendly and has been driven around the lake with my family in it as a lake boat should be able to do. It is not a race only boat, but being a carbon hull,Titanium strut and turn fins as well as the rigging That was used it could hit the race course tomorrow.

I recognize the OP is looking for something a little more as a lake beater (not that a decent Biese is a beater, but more economically feasible to get his rear into.

Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have a idea what you want to spend,I might sell mine
it really depends on the boat. i have one i am currently restoring and will be done soon. I am just getting impatient. i know these boat's values are like paintings. some are priceless and some are junk that need love. If you'd like to DM with details and a price range you had in mind we could talk.

and thank you to everyone for their replies! i'm not too technical with computers but trying to sort through this all!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts