Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SE-81 / K-81 / K-55
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Bryant Pinch Seat / Race seat... Please reach out to me if you have one for sale. Going to recover so it doesn't need to be in great shape.

·
Village Idiot
3,545 Posts
One option is to get a hold of Scott Steele as he is having them made. If you want to cover it yourself he might work something out as I know the old Bryant seats are hard to come by as they were very well made.

Paul

·
SE-81 / K-81 / K-55
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One option is to get a hold of Scott Steele as he is having them made. If you want to cover it yourself he might work something out as I know the old Bryant seats are hard to come by as they were very well made.

Paul
Hey Paul, hope you’re doing well… I’m looking for a second Bryant like mine so I can add a passenger seat to my Bies. Looking for a used one because I want to recover both and don’t just necessarily want black which is what I believe is all Scott is producing. But good idea, I’ll reach out to Scotty and check with him to see what the deal is. Thanks, GUZZIE

·
Village Idiot
3,545 Posts
I know he is doing other colors as well, but you might be able to get a bare one from him. You never know. If I hear of a used one I will let you know.
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts