Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm sitting on a '69 427, forged GM crankshaft, H beam rods, iron rectangle port heads, roller rockers. Has a 2 gear helical cut gear drive that's a factory item to allow for reverse rotation engines in twin applications. Big oil pan, nice flywheel, magnaflow pump on marine front cover. No intake, no ignition. I think it is 10 over now. I was saving it to build but may go in another direction. I have no clue what a fair price would be but am willing to listen. Located in Fresno, Ca

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unless you are concerned with casting numbers and date codes, just use any 454 block and a 3.75" stroke crank. I have a couple of actual 427 blocks here that I have been waiting to sell to car guys.
I have a 69 camaro that I need a 427 for. What are you looking to get for yours?

·
Some guy
3,631 Posts
I have a 69 camaro that I need a 427 for. What are you looking to get for yours?
I know I have at least two, and believe one to be still a standard bore. What date do you need and I will check, one is easy to get to, the other one stashed a little deeper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts