Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
custom member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have one or know of where to buy other than having one custom made . Really need just a dust cover as the boat sits inside but will take anything that will work

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Check Amazon. I got one for a 18' jet for under 100 bucks. Elastic band all the way around. Actually a nice cover especially for the price.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Just get on ebay and buy you a nice Megacab cover and it fits PERFECT with a tall scoop setup ;)

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Megacab? as in a crewcab truck?
Yes sir! I have a Wallmart F150 cover on my 19' boat and a Dodge Megacab cover on my 21' boat fits perfect! Just make sure you put the front on the back and there ya go. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Crew cab dually cover fits my 21 daytona perfect.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Crew cab dually cover fits my 21 daytona perfect.
I would assume a long bed dually since you have an outboard so that makes sense.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Long bed or short bed dominator?
Megacab does not come in long bed that I know of so short bed. I know they make a conversion that cost 10k but as far as the cover goes just for shortbed.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I would assume a long bed dually since you have an outboard so that makes sense.
Longbed yes but doesn't cover my outboard with the setback it has. I originally bought this cover for my hydro and it would cover the whole boat and trailer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts