Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a good used oval port intake for standard deck, polished or cast fine. would like something with alil height to it(no t-rams)

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have an edelbrock Torker 2 if that's what you're looking for. Std Deck oval port BBC

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Polished Oval port

looking for a good used oval port intake for standard deck, polished or cast fine. would like something with alil height to it(no t-rams)
I've got a polished oval port in the parts spam section, along with other parts. Ray

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a polished oval port in the parts spam section, along with other parts. Ray
ray, my bud said he's tried to get ahold of ya couple times, never can get ya. if ya see a 580 area code pop up , its him;) his name is jay

i'll go check out the intake.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
ray, my bud said he's tried to get ahold of ya couple times, never can get ya. if ya see a 580 area code pop up , its him;) his name is jay

i'll go check out the intake.
My phone rings all day, and I answer it every time......Have him try me this afternoon/evening. The intake looks like a RPM Performer, but it is polished with no logos.....Good threads as far as I can tell.. I also have that Marine GM factory Intake with the brass inserts in the water passages. It is powder coated black an looks real nice.........Ray

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a polished Edelbrock Victor 2-R 2910 Intake for 150.00. Carb not included.
nice intake, but i need 1 that sits forward

1 - 7 of 7 Posts