Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got about 6k cash that i'm looking to spend on a 660 rhino. anyone know of anyone that wants to sell:D

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
My buddy has his for sale and it is the cleanest 2006 special edition you will ever find. He just had it on craigslist here in San Diego for $6400.00 but pulled it because he went on vacation to Lake Mead. It is all stock except for a black Rhino CDI and a upgraded steering wheel. This thing is exceptionally clean. He is a fanatic about service and cleanlyness. Everything he has is that way. I think he is back tomorrow and if you are interested and would like to see pictures, let me know and I will hook you guys up. You wouldn't be disappointed.

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya definitely be interested, wanted orig a 4 seater, actually workin on a couple deals now but hit him up for me, thanks:)devil

My buddy has his for sale and it is the cleanest 2006 special edition you will ever find. He just had it on craigslist here in San Diego for $6400.00 but pulled it because he went on vacation to Lake Mead. It is all stock except for a black Rhino CDI and a upgraded steering wheel. This thing is exceptionally clean. He is a fanatic about service and cleanlyness. Everything he has is that way. I think he is back tomorrow and if you are interested and would like to see pictures, let me know and I will hook you guys up. You wouldn't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Sent you a pm. What's funny is that another friend of ours just took off all his 4 seat stuff and went back to a 2 seater. I am sure all of it is avalible as well and could probably be bought real cheap. I think it was all made and installed by Rhino Mafia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts