Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to yank thr motor out of my beat up southwind too drop in a hull that can handle power..anyone know of anything?

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
How much power and how much money do you want to spend? Also do you want a v bottom or a mod v or a tunnel?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
GS Marine and Mike D have a Daytona mold that has been modified that seems to be working well with moderate power. I'm not sure if they have come up w/ a name for it yet. They only come in white, grey, and blue though. :D

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Uhmmm... maybe...

Where are you located? Are you looking for a "pretty" boat minus engine that's ready for an engine? I know you said around 6, but that could mean a lot of different things depending on the hull you're looking at.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Might be a stupid question.

But, how do you have a race boat with only 3 gauges?:)eh:)

·
Registered
957 Posts
How many do you need? as far as im concerned the driver shouldnt even have gauges to look at but if you have to have any alls you need is oil pres. and/or oil temp and a tac. If you can take the time to look at all the gauges your not going fast enough:)grn.and some might want a fuel pressure guage especially if there on the bottle.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
beautiful boat bob butt like i said i was looking for one ready too rock fo six..."with a pump" butt a beautiful boat my friend.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts

The boat has to go this week, willing to make the deal!
Boat is @ the shop anyone is welcome to come by and look at it!
4691 Arrow hwy. unit B
Montclair Ca. 91763
Todd

1 - 20 of 36 Posts