Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend is looking for a turn key old school jet boat. Buddy rode in mine and another guys boat. Now has a hard on for a loud boat. OT headers and a back seat a must. Prefer BBC since I have to be the one working on it. It’s their first jet boat. Budget is around $10,000. I know it’s summer and everyone is still enjoying their boats. Anyone thinking about selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 1979 Tahiti (made by Bell Industries, Cerritos, Ca.)
IMG_20200918_162916880.jpg
IMG_20200918_163734409.jpg
18' Tiger Bubble with a 454 Chevy and a Panther Pump (owned since 1986).. We just came back from Lake Shasta so it's a bit muddy, LOL... But since I'm 67 and no one in our group skis anymore, I'm considering selling it... I live in Reno, Nv. email is: [email protected] BTW, It originally hat OTs, but unless the rope watcher was quick, the rope became a two piece model when you u-turned to pick up the dropped skier... The exhaust manifolds are the same. I just added risers and thru transom ports. I've seen many boats with the ports capped off and OTs added...

·
Registered
2 Posts
A friend is looking for a turn key old school jet boat. Buddy rode in mine and another guys boat. Now has a hard on for a loud boat. OT headers and a back seat a must. Prefer BBC since I have to be the one working on it. It’s their first jet boat. Budget is around $10,000. I know it’s summer and everyone is still enjoying their boats. Anyone thinking about selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a 1973 Wriedt Stinger I'm considering selling. Has a 402 bbc and a Berkeley pump with a diverter . Motor and pump are out right now to do a little glass repair on the transom, by the fiberglass guy . But should be done shortly and engine and pump reinstalled . I'm asking $8500. It Has ot Bassett headers and a new 20 gallon Prolly gas tank. Has newer stereo deck,amplifier and newer fosgate speakers. Trailer has new wiring and lights, new bearings also. Newer carpet. Paint and upholstery are from the 90s. Boat runs low/mid 60s as is. Will consider selling without engine as well.
Let me know and I'll get you some pics if interested .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts