Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I really need is part (or all) of the control. Mine is stripped where the handle locks in, in other words it pops out of the 3 highest settings. Old place diverter floor mount model I think from the 70's. Not sure if they changed em over the years or not. I can put up a pic from work monday if need be.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I think I found a complete handle assy. for you today ... $100 in pristine condition ... I will find out here in a few hours and see if I can get some pics for you.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I only need 1/2 of the hand assy. And would like to work something out.(aka I'm a cheap ass). After I posted this, I figured out I lost a cam. So my priorities are a little different , but I still need one. So ..

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Thanks guys. I only need 1/2 of the hand assy. And would like to work something out.(aka I'm a cheap ass). After I posted this, I figured out I lost a cam. So my priorities are a little different , but I still need one. So ..
where did the cam go in the water or on the ground can you find it. j/k kreg, sorry to hear that..dave:)

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well ,at least I know why my engine sucked more than normal, last time out it was 4400 r's. .:)sphss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts