Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Havasu & Anaheim Hills
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of any Merc 502 EFI's for sale? Location somewhat close to California would be a plus. There are a couple on OffshoreOnly, but I have not gotten a reply on those.

Thanks, Walt

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
502 for sale

I have a 502 for sale iorn head deal built by boostpower marine came out of a jet boat very low hours but it has an 850 carb motor is for sale carb to pan complete deal msd dooley 10 qt heads cleaned up aprox 490 hp 520 tq motor is currently at concept marine montclair ca gen 6 block pm if intrrested john

·
Havasu & Anaheim Hills
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing worked out yet, going to start from scratch on a 502 build unless I can find a complete low hour one. Got to ge FI though.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
502 or 525EFI?

We have a GM Gen VI 502 long blocks for sale? $8100.00 and ready to be accessorized for your application. They are the same long block as a Mercury 415HP Gen VI 502MPI.

Another and a better thought is we have (1) Mercury 525EFI take-out for sale w/ approx. 35hrs for $22,000. This is a Complete and Cherry Engine out of the AMSOIL Skater, complete w/ CMI Sport tubes, New Coupler/bellhousing (was a SSM VI set-up), and the oil was changed everytime the boat tilted on the trailer! -Eric

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE
www.teaguecustommarine.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts