Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a Mike Kuhl or Kuhl Marine River Rat BBC Timing cover that I can directly bolt my River Rat water pump to. If you have one lying around or know of someone that has one please let me know.

Thanks In Advance :thumb:

Paul 208-409-7911

·
Village Idiot
3,545 Posts
I'm looking to buy a Mike Kuhl or Kuhl Marine River Rat BBC Timing cover that I can directly bolt my River Rat water pump to. If you have one lying around or know of someone that has one please let me know.

Thanks In Advance :thumb:

Paul 208-409-7911
Any fuel pump cover will work (Enderle, Hilborn or the like). I have a River Rat cover but don't plan on getting rid of it.:)devil

Paul

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul, thanks for the reply. The reason I was looking for that particular cover is because it has a larger base to mount the 3 bolts that go through the pump to secure it to the cover. I have tried several others such as Nicson and glenwoods etc... and they all have too small of an area to drill through to make the holes. I just missed one on Ebay a week ago. I will keep looking.

Paul

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found one. No longer searching

I found one. Thanks for the help gentlemen.

·
Village Idiot
3,545 Posts
I found one. Thanks for the help gentlemen.
Great. Glad you found one. I did not know the Nixon or the Glenwood made one for the fuel pump flange. I know the usual water pump flange is different than a Fuel pump flange and the Kuhl cover is a fuel pump flange.

Looking forward to seeing pictures when you have it put together.

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts