Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I need motor plates for snout driven boat. Interested in rails as well, hit me up.

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
You might want to mention what Flavor engine plates you need and are you dropping a SBC in it to race SE with us, or a BB? to make some serious speed?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Motor Plates

I understand trying to say a few bucks, but since you have redone the stringers why not just take to a decent shop and have it set up correct, v-drive and all... have all new parts made, that way will be correct..and IMO it will save alot of grief and time from trying to make some one elses parts work in your new boat...Again just My Humble Opion...which along with $1.75 might just get you a cup of coffee :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might want to mention what Flavor engine plates you need and are you dropping a SBC in it to race SE with us, or a BB? to make some serious speed?
You know that wouldn't hurt a bit good call. Slipped my mind. It will be for a BBC.

I understand trying to say a few bucks, but since you have redone the stringers why not just take to a decent shop and have it set up correct, v-drive and all... have all new parts made, that way will be correct..and IMO it will save alot of grief and time from trying to make some one elses parts work in your new boat...Again just My Humble Opion...which along with $1.75 might just get you a cup of coffee
That's the plan actually, I'm not going to rig it myself, I have no clue where to start. However, the more parts I bring into the shop the less he will charge. If I can shave some spending here and there I will. I'm not planning on buying junk, it needs to be good stuff. Just putting my feelers out to see what's out there whether it be used or someone on here that makes them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts