Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
pretty sure I have the front & rear mounts, have to check for the feet, I will check tomorrow after work and get back with you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is a set of glenwood on craigslist in Sacramento for $100.00 I don't know where your at but I might be able to help you out

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool if you could check and get with me that would be great Im neer st louis mo i can look on there and see if the guy is willing to ship if the other guy dont have feet..... im just tired of messing with the 3 pt mount im not very versed in rigging jet boats if i put a mock up block in there with the 3 pt and also the front 4 pt drilled the stringer holes that should locate the front.... And then if i took it back out and put the 4 pt rear mount on the block and bolted it back in with the 3 pt mid mount and the 4 pt front mount i should be able to drill the rear holes and the engine will be in the same location and orriantation correct?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump noone on craigslist would call me back or ship and concept marine all i keep getting is an automated voicmail thing

·
AKA OhOneWS6
2,637 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts