Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a Pontiac Front Engine Mount for a Jet Boat or a V-Drive..... NEW or USED is fine....

I Will buy front & back mounts if necessary. Any Manufacturer of this Marine Pontiac Engine mount will be ok.

If you have one of these or know of someone that might have one, please feel free to contact me at 214-926-0119 cell or [email protected]

I am a serious buyer for this part.

The link below to Glenwood is what I am searching for....
http://www.glenwoodmarine.net/Catalog/MOTOR MOUNTS.pdf

Mark Booher
Quinlan Texas

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Mark I sent you the e-mail earlier, this is where I saw the add.

·
Lurker
417 Posts
I've got a nice Nicson Pontiac front cover, with the early Pontiac bell and rear plate Rear plate needs repairs), sell both $200

Timing cover.jpg timing cover 2.jpg Bellhousing back.jpg

·
Registered
492 Posts
pontiac timing cover

are you building a jet or v drive if it is a jet I have the right one call me 1 661 406 2448 coletr5

·
Registered
492 Posts
pontiac timing cover

I've got a nice Nicson Pontiac front cover, with the early Pontiac bell and rear plate Rear plate needs repairs), sell both $200

View attachment 460842 View attachment 460850 View attachment 460858
If you do not sell to Mbooher I think it will work for what I am building what motor is it off of it has a cam drive water pump witch a jet does not use call me 1 661 406 2448 coletr5 MBOOHER it your post you go first if you are building a jet I have the right one and will send PICS to your cell { I know how to do that} thanks coletr5

·
Lurker
417 Posts
ColeTR5... Timing cover and bell/rear plate came with the green Gausti I posted in V-drives a couple of weeks ago. Early Pontiac, '58 to 62 on the bellhousing, but the timing cover fits any Pontiac except the 301... got the Gausti with no engine...

Also have the front crank drive hub for the Pontiac, will throw that in too.

where are you located... the Bellhousing is cast iron!

·
Registered
492 Posts
timing chain cover

ColeTR5... Timing cover and bell/rear plate came with the green Gausti I posted in V-drives a couple of weeks ago. Early Pontiac, '58 to 62 on the bellhousing, but the timing cover fits any Pontiac except the 301... got the Gauti with no engine...

Also have the front crank drive hub for the Pontiac, will throw that in too.

Cole, where are you located... the Bellhousing is cast iron!
lancaster palmdale area little town called Lake LA I gess Mbooher does not need the cover I will try to tex him today have a timing cover that will work but I would have to run a eletc water pump if he is running jet problem taken care of cam drive pumps are way better for the vdrive I want to put it in one other thing I do not think the bell houseing will work on mine engine. I think my engine is a later 389 OLDS bell houseing fits I also am a boat hore have lots of parts am willing to trade when poss. other wise will make a deal with you I will be getting back with you oh one other thing are you going to needles 21 22 23 of feb I will be there THANKS coletr5

·
Lurker
417 Posts
Will not be going to Needles, but can ask around and see if I can find it a ride... EDIT: May be coming down to the Stockton area 1 Feb to make a pick-up... can get it at least that far...

So just the front plate and the crank hub/flange/pulley?

Not sure what all I need for my project(s) right now...

·
Registered
492 Posts
timeing cover

Will not be going to Needles, but can ask around and see if I can find it a ride... EDIT: May be coming down to the Stockton area 1 Feb to make a pick-up... can get it at least that far...

So just the front plate and the crank hub/flange/pulley?

Not sure what all I need for my project(s) right now...
like your timing cover. Looking at a nother timeing cover driving from the fly wheel end so need just the timing cover give me a day or so and I will let you know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts