Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 11 1/4 x 16 Kindsvater prop that is too big for my application. I have a Kurtis runner bottom with about 550 horsepower. I would like something in the 15 pitch range. It must be 1 inch and 1/8 propshaft size. What do you have?

Geoff

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got a near new 10 1/2" X 15 LH 3 blade. Its a 1" shaft but I'm sure there's people that can make it fit if this is what your looking for.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a near new 10 1/2" X 15 LH 3 blade. Its a 1" shaft but I'm sure there's people that can make it fit if this is what your looking for.
Thanks but not interested in making something fit. Must be two blade.

·
Distinguished Member
5,775 Posts
You may already know this, but Harold Kindsvater is right near you in Clovis. You could have him cut that 11 1/4 down to 10 7/8, a gear change to 12's or so and you're good to go.. Just sayin.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You may already know this, but Harold Kindsvater is right near you in Clovis. You could have him cut that 11 1/4 down to 10 7/8, a gear change to 12's or so and you're good to go.. Just sayin.
I'm seeing him on Friday. Just wanted to see what was out there before the cut down. I did the gear change last week to 12's. Picked up pretty good but still can't burn the prop. Thanks David.

Geoff

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I'm seeing him on Friday. Just wanted to see what was out there before the cut down. I did the gear change last week to 12's. Picked up pretty good but still can't burn the prop. Thanks David.

Geoff
hey Geoff you coming out on sunday???:)hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts