Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Ride plate

Spend the $500 bucks and have the intake machined and done right so you will be happy the first time.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Spend the $500 bucks and have the intake machined and done right so you will be happy the first time.
I agree 100%. However, we charge $275.00 for shoeing the intakes, parts included. But there are a lot of people who will not pull their intakes to do it the right way. Some because of the expense and some because of the labor. We shoe a lot of intakes that are sent to us and I recommend doing it that way. But for those who really just want a ride plate and don't want to go to all that trouble of pulling the intake, this is a quick, inexpensive and easy way to achieve a ride plate.

Duane HTP

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
I agree 100%. However, we charge $275.00 for shoeing the intakes, parts included. But there are a lot of people who will not pull their intakes to do it the right way. Some because of the expense and some because of the labor. We shoe a lot of intakes that are sent to us and I recommend doing it that way. But for those who really just want a ride plate and don't want to go to all that trouble of pulling the intake, this is a quick, inexpensive and easy way to achieve a ride plate.

Duane HTP
I've installed one of Duane's "bolt on" ride plate-shoe combo on my Bahner.
I picked up 5 or 7mph, i was very pleased with the results, i think i picked up that many mph because i already had the HP (BBC blown) and it was the last piece to the puzzle.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
If you just need the Ride Plate, Big Dog here on the boards sells a nice 1 ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts