Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a long time for a 26ft sanger tahoe. I seem to cant locate, if any will help locate one that would be awsome. i will have shipped from where ever. thank you dan

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i know its a bitchen boat, if im correct the cockpit has been modified for more room . is this boat still in riverbank? my fathers was sold in napa and went to concord. and was sold to 2 guys in partnership. I called dwayn knight in napa to ask what toms last name was and how to get ahold of him but i guess it was a sour part , last i heard its on the side of the house but I dont know where in concord or if still there

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
i know its a bitchen boat, if im correct the cockpit has been modified for more room . is this boat still in riverbank? my fathers was sold in napa and went to concord. and was sold to 2 guys in partnership. I called dwayn knight in napa to ask what toms last name was and how to get ahold of him but i guess it was a sour part , last i heard its on the side of the house but I dont know where in concord or if still there
Yes this boat is still in riverbank

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know this is old, but I had a 23 Sanger that looked just like the 26. Sold it 18 yrs ago and have never seen another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts