Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
in the works
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the cash in hand. Looking for a running motor, just want to drop it in and go. What do you have?
thank you

·
in the works
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i should probly specify.. Im just looking for something that i can just get on the water asap. Got a budget of $1k but am really looking to only spend around $5-$600

·
Village Idiot
3,481 Posts
Where are you located? I have a bone stock SBC sitting doing nothing. It could get you on the water.

Paul

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Where are you located? I have a bone stock SBC sitting doing nothing. It could get you on the water.

Paul
heres your best deal right here.....paul is a good guy
and if you meet paul somewhere to pick up his motor i got some parts for you to take him.................:)hand

·
Certified Wildman!
188 Posts
Sorry dood... I think based on your request and the chump change you want to spend, you have your dik in your hand.... not money. However I can get you the 25K motor Dominator posted for around 50 bucks, cause me and the guy with the motor went to different schools together... ~Just sayin~

·
in the works
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry dood... I think based on your request and the chump change you want to spend, you have your dik in your hand.... not money. However I can get you the 25K motor Dominator posted for around 50 bucks, cause me and the guy with the motor went to different schools together... ~Just sayin~
chump change? are u some kick ass baller or somethin? this is my first boat im putting together so whether its my dick in my hand or a thousand bucks, u should be happy some young blood is in this sport ...you ASS!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Got the cash in hand. Looking for a running motor, just want to drop it in and go. What do you have?
thank you
I have a 12.5:1 406 Dart block, pro topline heads Eagle crank/Rods, JE pistons, Edelbrock super Victor int. manifold, Holly 750cfm carb.......make an offer!
its the engine that is in the red 70 Camaro for sale or trade thread, hell the cars gotta go too! make me an offer on the whole car!

·
in the works
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a 12.5:1 406 Dart block, pro topline heads Eagle crank/Rods, JE pistons, Edelbrock super Victor int. manifold, Holly 750cfm carb.......make an offer!
its the engine that is in the red 70 Camaro for sale or trade thread, hell the cars gotta go too! make me an offer on the whole car!
TRG,
thanks for the offer.. I think i might have gotten a motor from fc-pilot

·
Registered
19,804 Posts

well sorry "DUDE" how about that.....a nice running 350 chevy was unloaded at his house ready to drop in and all for under a grand...
hmmmmmmmmmm "foot in mouth" just sayin"
you dont know us on here to well.....

Paul always a plesure to see ya out here in so cal........you know if you need anything me and my crew will always help you out in any way.........OL MOUZ

TROY ,let me know what else you need me and the others would be glad to help out...you r one of the few on my pick up the part pay later plan...........

·
in the works
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Troy, It was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to seeing your boat done.

Paul
yea man, ur a cool dude.. im glad i bought this motor from u, i have no doubts in my mind about it. ill send u pics or im sure ill be posting them up as the project continues

TROY ,let me know what else you need me and the others would be glad to help out...you r one of the few on my pick up the part pay later plan...........
Thanks Mouz, i appreciate it brotha.. Ur a good guy, always helping people out. Awesome :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts