Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were looking for a tunnel boat to go racing this year.

Jet drive light weight layup. It's gotta be light.

Been looking for a while but you never know. The forums are a great source.

Send PM please

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

Send PM please
How about a c-p all set up

·
Registered
3,739 Posts

Send PM please
Only two weeks left this year, better get on it....:)

no seriously, if I were looking for a true lightweight deal to go racing, I'd think about building one if you can swing it. just my .02

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
how about a 280 lbs 16' texas tunnel
i know where 1's at in supposed bitchin shape here in okla., is he wanting something that light ron? if so, get with hass;)

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
i know where 1's at in supposed bitchin shape here in okla., is he wanting something that light ron? if so, get with hass;)
why bother with a supposedly bitchen and buy mine that is and i have the chevy motor plates for it at the shop this boat has a low pro intake and some other goodies if interested pm me

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only two weeks left this year, better get on it....:)
no seriously, if I were looking for a true lightweight deal to go racing, I'd think about building one if you can swing it. just my .02
I really appreciate that man and not the first time that advice has been suggested.

But you never know - Might find someone that started one and can't finish it.

I have an opportunity to buy a bare Cheyenne but not sure I can swing the $$ to build it unless I sell a couple of toys. And toy selling is pretty tuff right now.

·
Spiral out
1,545 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
foxwell had a badass tunnel for sale too didn't he?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
i have a 18 foot tunnel;)sunkisst is the make, very close to the little 18 foot cp tunnels

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i have a 18 foot tunnel;)sunkisst is the make, very close to the little 18 foot cp tunnels
that'd be the perfect boat for jr ron:)devil close to ya too! get scott to drop a low pro mpd intake in it:)grn

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Impatient- check your PM's

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
that'd be the perfect boat for jr ron:)devil close to ya too! get scott to drop a low pro mpd intake in it:)grn
i sent him a pm see if he is interested;) boat is very much worthy of making a race boat very easily and affordable.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i sent him a pm see if he is interested;) boat is very much worthy of making a race boat very easily and affordable.
oh shit, alky motor in frt of a good low pro intake and pump set-up would leave sooooo hard:)grn:)grn:)grn flat too!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts