Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anybody has an used lifeline that's to old for cert. or the wrong color for ya, give me a pm. i need something, don't care what color, or if its certified, just need something to keep me alive if i get pitched. i'm 170lbs, 6,1 . been using a offbrand jacket and i'm shooting for 110-115 in my gullwing this summer so i need more protection.thanx tom e.

·
Lurker
1,417 Posts
if anybody has an used lifeline that's to old for cert. or the wrong color for ya, give me a pm. i need something, don't care what color, or if its certified, just need something to keep me alive if i get pitched. i'm 170lbs, 6,1 . been using a offbrand jacket and i'm shooting for 110-115 in my gullwing this summer so i need more protection.thanx tom e.
Is that the size lifeline recomends??
I just bought a medium chute jacket. I am 5'9" 170+ and it fits like a glove. Tight enough to feel good and secure in but not too tight to be uncomfortable.

You being 6' 1" and the same weight, a large may be too big!?!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that the size lifeline recomends??
I just bought a medium chute jacket. I am 5'9" 170+ and it fits like a glove. Tight enough to feel good and secure in but not too tight to be uncomfortable.

You being 6' 1" and the same weight, a large may be too big!?!
thanx for the info, guess i need a medium. i'm not skinny, but i have no gut. can't afford a new jacket or i'd get 1. just trying to keep from drowning if shiat goes bad. i've lost hearing in my lh ear hitting the water hard kneeboarding, had blood coming outta my ear and severe vertigo. if i hadn't had a jacket , i would've swam to the bottom, couldn't tell up from down for hrs afterwards. don't wanna see what hitting the water at 100+ feels like but i know i should prepare "just in case"

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, made a newbie mistake. sorry mods didn't mean to post this in this section:D thought i was posting in parts spam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts