Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for you non-working jet boat, clean interior or not. doesnt really matter cheaper the better. would like a bigger 21 ft carrera open bow style. same as commader, ultra, ect...would prefer bbc intact but doesnt have to be running. so if you have that beater sitting on the side of the house or in storage and you are tired of looking at it. i dont care if the floor is rotted out, just know the price should be refelcted in that. let me see what youve got.

·
688 Posts
I have a 1978 Eliminator Sport(19 ft) that I got fed up with. but I want the pump and engine out of it.
it has a new floor in it

·
Registered
615 Posts
Are you looking for a boat to put together? or? What Are you looking or willing to spend? I have a Bahner 21 in good shape just sitting. let me/us know your intentions...Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a sanger super jet i need to dump
I have a 1978 Eliminator Sport(19 ft) that I got fed up with. but I want the pump and engine out of it.
it has a new floor in it
Are you looking for a boat to put together? or? What Are you looking or willing to spend? I have a Bahner 21 in good shape just sitting. let me/us know your intentions...Thanks, Ryan
iam a mechanic at a shop, we mostly work on fishing boats with diesels. im not afraid to take on a project. i want a boat to take to the river but i dont have alot of cash to spend on one, so if somone has a boat giving them hell and have to work on it everytime they take it out is perfect for me...i can go thru the thing top to bottom to make it a reliable cruiser. i want somthing that is mostly complete, i dont really want just a hull. it will cost a fortune tracking down parts. email me pics of what you guys have and your price. [email protected] thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts