Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19,802 Posts
wish i saw new of this last week,i sold a set of zoomies w/baffles and water lines for $200 i coulda sold you the baffles and still got $200 sorry i will look around and make some calls.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks mouzer, i didn't even know you had a set forsale i would have bought them from you, i'm pretty sure they are gonna be to loud, but i mainly want them for car shows.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Whats the ID of the tubes?

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Harley shortie baffles (depending on diameter).... all over the internet, just Google. I was going to run them in the roadster until I figured F it.....:D

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
i have had several sets of them the car chemistrys were rubbish lasted about 30 seconds on the trailer. Get bike baffles like santee ect and wrap them your self with your choice of packing & hold them together with saftey wire.....
Those car chemistrys wouldnt even fit in the tubes.
Now that I have stainless zoomies I have to figure out a way to hold the baffles in without drilling a hole in them. I can weld a tab inside of them to hold them in or something Any ideas would be appreciated

·
Registered
80 Posts
bought some baffles for the zoomies I had on the bucket for a short while. Got them from JC Whitney for $4 each. But they only come in 1 5/8" or 1 3/4". Sounded like crap with the baffles in and really gets on your nerves without them after about 15 minutes, so went back to regular 4 into 1. I betcha even putting the 1 3/4" baffles into a 2" or bigger tube would still quiet it down quite a bit.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/internal-baffles/p2006266.jcwx

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts