Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students

School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students- The Family Room - MSN Living

Portland’s largest public high school has repurposed six bathrooms for “third gender” students, or those who identify as transgender, reports Good Morning America.
“This (bathroom) issue requires us to consider the need to support our transgender students, while also doing our best to ensure the safety and comfort of all students,” Portland Public Schools' general counsel Jollee Patterson wrote in guidelines sent to school administrators in 2012 on how to handle transgender issues.
“In no case shall a transgender student be required to use a bathroom that conflicts with the student's gender identity.” etc etc.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Hell ya WTF........seems stupid simple to me...A person either has a penis or doesn't.....As it applies to bathrooms it all about plumbing. What next, separate terlets for gays and lesbos....
What would Archie Bunker say? He is the man with the answers.

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students

School builds unisex bathrooms for transgender students- The Family Room - MSN Living

Portland’s largest public high school has repurposed six bathrooms for “third gender” students, or those who identify as transgender, reports Good Morning America.
“This (bathroom) issue requires us to consider the need to support our transgender students, while also doing our best to ensure the safety and comfort of all students,” Portland Public Schools' general counsel Jollee Patterson wrote in guidelines sent to school administrators in 2012 on how to handle transgender issues.
“In no case shall a transgender student be required to use a bathroom that conflicts with the student's gender identity.” etc etc.

I remember in the 1950s, the black only/white only drinking fountains and restrooms. I have never had a problem pissing next to someone no matter their race. I don't know nor do I care if someone pissing next to me is gay or transgender. I'm straight, well hung and very secure. I don't require nor demand any special accommodations. Gay, transgender, you are what you are, get over it. I don't expect or demand special treatment or accommodations.
I guess I'm done with this thread for tonight. My Yellow Nape Parrot is telling me he wants the lights out. The girlfriend has also spoken.
All the best

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Or you can just do like me and avoid public restrooms like the plague they are. Unless I'm about to shit myself, I will hold it. And even then I might just take my chances. 99% of guys can't clean up after themselves in a restroom. It's disgusting.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or you can just do like me and avoid public restrooms like the plague they are. Unless I'm about to shit myself, I will hold it. And even then I might just take my chances. 99% of guys can't clean up after themselves in a restroom. It's disgusting.

Agreed there, women are worse. Some of the shit I've seen at our marina in bathhouse.........:)eh:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts