Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a bit long but I know some of you would be interested. Good Luck to all of you.

·
1,512 Posts
The burning question is what kind of cops would go along with this activity? What kind of morals do the officers have to follow an order to raid these companies. There are some seriously twisted minds representing government. I bet each and everyone of these fuckers including the Judge that signed the warrant would have second thoughts if they knew they would go to prison for ignoring these peoples rights. Government needs to be accountable to the people, not the government. Tyranny, as demonstrated in this video, is the quickest was to civil war.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
The perfect scenario would be for all those agents to raid the wrong place and not walk out alive. *waits for swarms of black Tahoes* I've been wanting a Flying V reissue for a while now and have new found respect for Gibson guitars, so it shall be done.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The perfect scenario would be for all those agents to raid the wrong place and not walk out alive. *waits for swarms of black Tahoes* I've been wanting a Flying V reissue for a while now and have new found respect for Gibson guitars, so it shall be done.
Ya. I had to wait for 6 months for my Explorer reissue. Best and baddest guitar I have ever owned that was a stock unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts