1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Equivalent to an attack on freedom of speech. Limiting your 1st amendment rights, but you can bet Shu and his friends are fine with it as long as it doesn't affect them short term.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Wow!!! :no: What is next? Banning racial slurs as hate speech, or do you already have that? :)sphss

·
Registered
975 Posts
UH OH........You guys better do something out there they will get your nuts next.Get them out of there or else you are going to loose everything.....Oh shit you already have:stir:

·
Registered
499 Posts
I don't have assault weapons, I have semi automatic rifles!!! Bring it Libs!!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Knowing Lee, its not all that unbelievable. The pile of shit represents the most liberal district in the state. He is also a Diane Frankenstein ass kisser.

The way I read it, you would have to ban any TV shows with guns involved, as well as any video games. You could advertise guns for sale, no notices of gun shows.

I think the founding fathers warned us there would be days like this.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankfully I think its an April Fools joke,.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Yeah, something doesn't add up quite right. The address for that link ands with .org. Government websites end with gov. I think this is the REAL SB115

LINK: Cal State SB 115

Who ever put that up sure picked the right senator to hang it on though. He is a commie piece of shit.
No shit... well they got me! :redface: :grin: :wink2: It is so believable coming from the left especially now days. You never what kind of crazy talk will come from then next. I spread it around a bit and no one else caught on either. :rolleyes:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It got me as well. Seemed far fetched but you just never know with these commies

No shit... well they got me! :redface: :grin: :wink2: It is so believable coming from the left especially now days. You never what kind of crazy talk will come from then next. I spread it around a bit and no one else caught on either. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts