Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slow as molasses in January and hit and miss as far as loading.

I want my money back! :D

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Slow as molasses in January and hit and miss as far as loading.

I want my money back! :D
How much $$$ have you spent...:)bulb

I went to the PB feast at Irvine Lake last week and hardly anybody showed up. I know most if not all of of the vendors lost $$$. :|err

I paid $8 for parking and $10 to get in. $60 for shirts and a hat. And $20 in beer. LOL

·
Registered
7,144 Posts

I went to the PB feast at Irvine Lake last week and hardly anybody showed up. I know most if not all of of the vendors lost $$$. :|err

I paid $8 for parking and $10 to get in. $60 for shirts and a hat. And $20 in beer. LOL
You kept your reciepts, right...:)hand

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts

something like that event should be held early spring in march/april when people are itching to do something boat related, but the weather isnt right yet....

not late may/early june and everyone is at river.

plus they were competing with the njba drags on the other side of the hill at elsinore for spectator head count.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
something like that event should be held early spring in march/april when people are itching to do something boat related, but the weather isnt right yet....

plus they were competing with the njba drags on the other side of the hill at elsinore for spectator head count.
I agree..So who booked there event first....:)Unsure

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ever since they did the "Server Maintenance" the other day it has been going completely down frequently.... SOrt of reminds me of a few other sites that this happened to. Maybe they'll get it fixed soon

·
Registered
572 Posts
I saw that too, did that guy actually cast trying to the the little rc boat or did the little boat get their line by accident? I couldn't tell but the little RC lavey b oat hauled the mail!

That whole weekend was a shame. Chris Davidson put a ton of money into it and noone showed up. Chris does all kinds of promos like this and they benefit the boat manfs' the dealer, the boaters themselves etc and not too many realize the amount of work that went into the weekend. Thanks for the effort Chris! YOU are appreciated.

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats

PS--nice meeting you havasu 1986

U

·
0 Posts
I saw that too, did that guy actually cast trying to the the little rc boat or did the little boat get their line by accident? I couldn't tell but the little RC lavey b oat hauled the mail!

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats

Sorry I didn't come out and say hello.

·
AKA Janda
261 Posts
The site loads super slow for me to! I thought it was my computer?
As for last weekend I guess we should have started an attendance list

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

Yep, I agree with you on this one. I could only make it to one event last weekend and it had to be the drags.:)devil

·
Registered
6,120 Posts

That whole weekend was a shame. Chris Davidson put a ton of money into it and noone showed up. Chris does all kinds of promos like this and they benefit the boat manfs' the dealer, the boaters themselves etc and not too many realize the amount of work that went into the weekend. Thanks for the effort Chris! YOU are appreciated.

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats

The RC boat stalled about 25' from the shore. The Lavey got got the fishing guy to cast his line and snag the rc boat so they didn't have to swim for it.

Nice meeting you also Keith. :)hand

1 - 20 of 20 Posts