Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 motors to trade the first one is ready to run in my canyon right now its a 468 with brodix heads,manley 14to1 compression pistons,eagle rods, gm forged crank, jesel belt drive,solid roller motor,team g intake with 1050 holley dominator,cheater nitrous set up,milodon oil pn,crank trigger ignition,msd 7al2 box,crane roller rocker,crank stud girdles.

The second motor is a 477 with big dome je pistons,eagle rods,4 bolt studed block,gm forged crank the motor made 800hp on the dyno

the 3rd motor is a 461ci pump gas motor with 781 oval port heads,hydraulic cam,erson roller rockers,gm rods cast crank, forged flat top pistons,moroso deep sump pan with billit oil pump. It has 1 hour run time on it to break the cam in.

Will trade all of these motors for a nice blown alcohol motor

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blown alcohol

I just want a motor thats worth right around what my stuff is no big chief or arias motors or anything there are tons of nice blown alky motors on racing junk from 8k to 12k just they are all geting out of racing

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blower motor

Thats what im looking for something i can rebuild i cant afford a 20k motor and i know my stuff isnt worth 20k so if you dont have anything useful to say than dont reply thanks.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
This may not help you, but I am putting my motor up for SALE in the next couple of days.. (As soon as I can take pic's, since some dont know what a blown BBC looks like).

I have a blown gas 572. 10-71,intercooled 9.75:1 with water alky injection on top of 2 1290 demons. Dart 360's w/jesel rockers. Donavon Gear drive,magnaflow w/extension,fresh Adjustable collar vertex mag. Crower crank and rods,JE pistons,crower cam. Armondo's v drive pan

lots of custom parts, almost all polished. Complete motor (pan to carbs) with less than an hour run time. I have an engine test stand to run it on.
Going to ask $12,500

1 - 7 of 7 Posts