Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought i would just pull all the lites outa the bag just the way we put them in from last year right !!!!!!i numbered them and everything, seems a year is masking tape expiration . i could barely read the number , broken bulbs kids runnin off when u need them, ahh hum bug !!!!!TUNNEL T:)hand:)hand

may all your xmas lites be as much fun as mine !!!!

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
you know it. Just came in after finishing mine. Had to throw out 7 strands.

I didnt number mine but I should have since I immediately found out that I ran too many last year and only have a limited fuse life in the first strand on the roof.

I am throwing all of the lights out after this year and buying all new L.E.D. lights, 40-60% less money on utilities, and you can run 30 consecutive strands off one plug.

I'm done and it doesnt really look like its 7 strands less than last year, but I know.....

Racer

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
I would normally have mine up by now but after having to throw a few strands away each year for the last 4-5 years now don't really want to spend 2,3,4 hundred to replenish the supply:)st. Oh and the hassle factor has to figure into the equation...:|err:p

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Mines done almost and I still have one socket left to run power from. I only have 16 strands off of one plug and its run off an extension cord for an indoor lamp, Its not a fire hazzard until it melts right?:D

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mines done almost and I still have one socket left to run power from. I only have 16 strands off of one plug and its run off an extension cord for an indoor lamp, Its not a fire hazzard until it melts right?:D
hey just got home was that where firedeparment was going!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts