Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hearing more and more of this. Not from MSM of course. I wonder if they will prosecute the bitch this time. One can only hope!!!

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Not only the Clintons are implicated in a uranium deal with the Russians that compromised national-security interests.

Here’s the kicker: The Uranium One scandal is not only, or even principally, a Clinton scandal. It is an Obama-administration scandal.

The Clintons were just doing what the Clintons do: cashing in on their “public service.” The Obama administration, with Secretary Clinton at the forefront but hardly alone, was knowingly compromising American national-security interests. The administration green-lighted the transfer of control over one-fifth of American uranium-mining capacity to Russia, a hostile regime — and specifically to Russia’s state-controlled nuclear-energy conglomerate, Rosatom. Worse, at the time the administration approved the transfer, it knew that Rosatom’s American subsidiary was engaged in a lucrative racketeering enterprise that had already committed felony extortion, fraud, and money-laundering offenses.

Not only the Clintons are implicated in a uranium deal with the Russians that compromised national-security interests.

Read more at: Uranium One Deal: Obama Administration Complicit, Not Just | National Review

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am hearing more and more of this. Not from MSM of course. I wonder if they will prosecute the bitch this time. One can only hope!!!
Go for the trifecta.......Billary and Holder.

IMO, this is the root of all the FBI weirdness during the election. Time will tell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts