Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Gee, that's funny because

I'll take the bait.

He's the president that broke more constitutional laws than all the others combined. And as far as his alleged intelligence goes well let's look at a few of his results as POTUS.

1. Ran up more national debt than any other POTUS.
2. Less peeps working.
3. More peeps on welfare, food stamps and other government assistance.
4. Had to close several US embassies due to his failed foreign policy.
5. Nearly the entire middle east is at war, again due to failed policy of your hero.
6. Enemies no longer fear us and allies no longer trust us.
7. There really isn't any country that relations have improved with under his so called leadership.

I could go on and on but I'm going to bed with my wife, not just rosey palm, and I have to get up for work tomorrow, maybe have to pee in a cup to prove I'm not a doper to pay for the lazy f#$ks that sit around and party all day. :)hand

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
Houdini couldn't have come up with a better illusion , all these diplomas , credits , and he's the holy one ,,,but Never a piece of paper to back it up Someday the Emperors new clothes will show

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
[QUOTE=Banshee 20;3672265]I'll take the bait.

He's the president that broke more constitutional laws than all the others combined. And as far as his alleged intelligence goes well let's look at a few of his results as POTUS.

1. Ran up more national debt than any other POTUS.
2. Less peeps working.
3. More peeps on welfare, food stamps and other government assistance.
4. Had to close several US embassies due to his failed foreign policy.
5. Nearly the entire middle east is at war, again due to failed policy of your hero.
6. Enemies no longer fear us and allies no longer trust us.
7. There really isn't any country that relations have improved with under his so called leadership.

I could go on and on but I'm going to bed with my wife, not just rosey palm, and I have to get up for work tomorrow, maybe have to pee in a cup to prove I'm not a doper to pay for the lazy f#$ks that sit around and party all day. :)hand[/QUOTE]You sound like you're jealous of those lazy fucks.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Lots of people have graduated with similar degrees.

Doesn't account for much when in real life where you have to be successful to earn respect, honor and a paycheck. Two of which your messiah know nothing about.

You're premise is faulty and your sarcasm with your avatar is pathetic. Save us and find a cliff and jump.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
By their fruits, ye shall know them!

He's rotten to the core, and has been his entire life!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I would like to better understand your point of view here p.g. but you may need to help me out here some. Could you please list in detail his grand accomplishments for me? Could you please show me how much better off Chicago is as a result of his leadership there? Could you show me how much safer the people of Chicago are as a result of his efforts? Could you please show me how much better off the people of the U.S. are as a result of his leadership? Could you please show me how much better race relations are now than they were 10 years ago? Can you please show me how he has restored faith, credibility and respect for the presidency here at home and on the world stage? I would really like to have a greater understanding of where you are coming from here. thx

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
A perfect example as to how someone can be Educated without being smart.
Yes, very possible to be "Educated" and "Dumb" .... one has nothing to do with the other. So what is your point PG? :wink2:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What proof, besides a facebook creation do you have that he even went to Harvard, much less passed a course while he was there?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Let's discuss what is 100% verifiable today since his birthplace, education, grades, citizenship, social security number and heritage is 100% in question and unverifiable.

We know about unemployment today because 100 Million Americans are not working today:

36 year low.jpg

We know what his signature legislation has done to Americans:

Premiums.jpg

We know his hypocrisy is un-match anywhere in the world today:

voter whoops.jpg Hypocrisy.jpg

We know home ownership is lower than when he took office and lower than it has been in a very long time in America:

homeownership.jpg

I could go on for hours with things that are 100% verifiable but I suppose our 'ol pal would just call me a racist and blame Bush. hil:) hil:) hil:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Looks like Ram got a bus ride down to Starbucks for a latte and free internet...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks like Ram got a bus ride down to Starbucks for a latte and free internet...
LMAO!

The dude that hijacked a picture of a great American leader for his avatar and his Kenyan hero are both sorry a$$ losers. Problem is for the last 6 years and the next 2, the American people are also losing.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LMAO!

The dude that hijacked a picture of a great American leader for his avatar and his Kenyan hero are both sorry a$$ losers. Problem is for the last 6 years and the next 2, the American people are also losing.
With statements like this ^^^, you expose yourself as an ignorant kool-aid drinking useful idiot to the right wing plutocrats.:yes:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
With statements like this ^^^, you expose yourself as an ignorant kool-aid drinking useful idiot to the right wing plutocrats.:yes:
Oh stop it.

Build any cool guns lately?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I believe anyone attempting to defend this fraud in the White House has simply failed an IQ test.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Pg probly wasn't even born yet when the great Ronny was president, and is drinking the tainted kook aid on the left from the left.:drinkin::dogpee::knockout::cry2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts