Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nice blast Dennis:D:)devil. I glad it wasn't recorded off of the tv:mad:
I can't figure out how to edit a VOB file.That is what a dvd is. U tube takes the movies in sections if they are on a DVD. I can't fugure out why. If it is a full lenght 2 hour DVD like the ones I have.. It takes an hour to upload ,, then it tells me the video section I have uploaded is too long and won't dispaly it. All my vidoes are on VHS,( my recent " Home Videos" are shorter and I am trying to upload one of those right now.)

Sorry, I am working on it.. And sorry about the thread jack , If anyone knows how to do it send me a PM please!

·
Antique Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cole

The hull is a 1981 Cole TR2, 5/8" runner, light lay up. If it went 160, I wouldn't want to be in it!! Makes me wonder how many beers Chris had before he made that statement-he know that it has run in the mid 140's with the same cubes and a smaller huffer, so we are well off of the mark for now. As far as posting videos, it took a post to you guys, two calls plus me and my wife working together just to get this one up-I don't have a clue how all of this stuff works-now if you have a BBC question-------.:D:D
Denis

·
Antique Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lake San Antonio

Looking good Denis! Which ocean was that on?
Smash, I just stepped out of the door and can hear the guys running this morning at the lake. Donnie borrowed a set of zoomies from me Friday night, and how he hasn't gotten a ticket by now is beyond me? The test runs were right here at beautiful (going dry) Lake San Antonio. Not the smoothest water to run on, but the those were wind waves, so the water was directional. No problemo amigo. I got my boat on and off of the lake before the Rangers got their boat out-I did wake a few people up. Thanks Rexone for getting the video straightened out. That was the last time I will be in a boat until next year. Shoulder surgery on the 19th, which will put me down for 3 months-at least it is my left this year, so I can set and do some eningeering on some more racing products as I heal. Party time the 14-16th here at the Ranch, my last Hoorah for the summer! I told Heidi we could at least go flying while I was recoperating if she worked the throttle-she declined-no sense of adventure!!:D:D
Denis

·
Registered
920 Posts
Smash, I just stepped out of the door and can hear the guys running this morning at the lake. Donnie borrowed a set of zoomies from me Friday night, and how he hasn't gotten a ticket by now is beyond me? The test runs were right here at beautiful (going dry) Lake San Antonio. Not the smoothest water to run on, but the those were wind waves, so the water was directional. No problemo amigo. I got my boat on and off of the lake before the Rangers got their boat out-I did wake a few people up. Thanks Rexone for getting the video straightened out. That was the last time I will be in a boat until next year. Shoulder surgery on the 19th, which will put me down for 3 months-at least it is my left this year, so I can set and do some eningeering on some more racing products as I heal. Party time the 14-16th here at the Ranch, my last Hoorah for the summer! I told Heidi we could at least go flying while I was recoperating if she worked the throttle-she declined-no sense of adventure!!:D:D

Denis

That was a nice couple of runs you made last Friday a.m. AHHH, THE SMELL OF ALCOHOL BURNING THE MORNING!!!:)devil I think my ears are ringing still. Too bad about the parking problem. Some guys are just jealouse.LOL!!
Yet another reason for me to get a real boat, stop playing with jets. I guess Donnie needs to do some more work to his Sprint, or go vdrive. Travis has a good set up. If I don't get a vdrive, I will go big with that ford60. leave it a sleeper as well. Talk to you soon.
Oh ya, thanks for the flight, that was peaceful!!:)hand

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.