Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to jet boats and just bought one. took it out for the first time yesterday and very dissapointed with my purchase. guy told me bbf had 550 hp and went 70+ with yj pump. well went about 46-47. would a energizer kit help me out here? if so how much would i be looking to spend on putting one in? would i be able to do it myself? thanks.

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
new to jet boats and just bought one. took it out for the first time yesterday and very dissapointed with my purchase. guy told me bbf had 550 hp and went 70+ with yj pump. well went about 46-47. would a energizer kit help me out here? if so how much would i be looking to spend on putting one in? would i be able to do it myself? thanks.
blaine,
Post your question over in Jet Boats.
It will get more attention. Welcome :D
Dave

·
Registered
716 Posts
......Shoulda gps it before you bought it, soon as you mention that, the real numbers allways come out of the owners mouth.......:D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Must have bought it from ebay...:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts