Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry have not been around in a while.. Glad to read some updates...

Boat is still running like a raped ape... got back form vacation a couple of weeks ago.. Emilie got her first boat ride but mom Vetoed it being on mine.. She was allowed on the pontoon... Maybe next year.

Much love to every one on here who has given me help and advice... Even if i dont post alot i think about you guys ALL the time... baby just takes up alot of my time and gas money. but dang shes cute.

Me my brother and his youngest

The big kid getting pulled on the tube.

My cousin the show off behind the jet.

Daddy and the baby

Grandma and the baby

Momma and the baby

Yes.. I took Emilie to the horse track on opening day... She loved the ponies.. So does daddy... Just for different reasons

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
better shot of me and the baby.

Givin my brother the gas when he got on the tube.

Emilie thinks the boat is tastey

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Good looking family.Looks like all had fun.If you dont mind me asking,what year and model is your sled.Looks good!

Boat is a 1979 Sleek Craft sportster..
Chevy 350
Holly 750 Double pumper
JE/F pump with B impeller..

ive redone the carpet wiring gauges rebuilt the motor and the pump.. All with help from the AWESOME folks on this board... She would not be in as good of shape if it was not for them.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geez Deli we thought maybe you took up Olympic Curling or somethin' :)

Yea dude I have been MIA like a MFer lately... I think about this place all the time though... However i did pick up a few new toys i know you would appreciate, Tommy.

My new AR

a FN-FAL

and a Mossberg 590A1..

And the trifecta

OH yea baby.. Let the Zombie apocolypse commence... Yea i kind of freaked out when the kid showed up and bought a few new toys...

But on the bright side it makes liberals wet them selves so it makes me feel better...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks good man!I have a '77 Sleekcraft.Mine looks right like yours.I just got a couple months ago.I'm new to the jet boat world and the title says sleekcraft and that's it.I just rebuilt my motor as it was toast.I'm running a 460 though.I have thru transom exhaust but plan for o/t headers this winter.Not sure on the pump yet.I know it's a berkly split bowl but don't know how to identify what model.That's also in the plans for this winter to go thru and freshin up.As it is I gps'd it at 62mph wot.I'd like to get as close to 70 as possible.Regardless though I have a blast with it now!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Yea dude I have been MIA like a MFer lately... I think about this place all the time though... However i did pick up a few new toys i know you would appreciate, Tommy.

My new AR

a FN-FAL

and a Mossberg 590A1..

And the trifecta

OH yea baby.. Let the Zombie apocolypse commence... Yea i kind of freaked out when the kid showed up and bought a few new toys...

But on the bright side it makes liberals wet them selves so it makes me feel better...

I love the smell of Race Gas (and gun powder) in the morning, Smells like victory ! ;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good man!I have a '77 Sleekcraft.Mine looks right like yours.I just got a couple months ago.I'm new to the jet boat world and the title says sleekcraft and that's it.I just rebuilt my motor as it was toast.I'm running a 460 though.I have thru transom exhaust but plan for o/t headers this winter.Not sure on the pump yet.I know it's a berkly split bowl but don't know how to identify what model.That's also in the plans for this winter to go thru and freshin up.As it is I gps'd it at 62mph wot.I'd like to get as close to 70 as possible.Regardless though I have a blast with it now!

thats awesome dude.. Post some pics. I love seeing other sleeks out there.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice family:)devil Love N. C. you live in a beautiful place in the U.S. Spent a few weeks in Raleigh, and Greensborough?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice family:)devil Love N. C. you live in a beautiful place in the U.S. Spent a few weeks in Raleigh, and Greensborough?

Awesome man.. I live in Charlotte... Kind of a concrete jungle compared to some of the more scenic places we have here but its home.

·
Registered
246 Posts
thats awesome dude.. Post some pics. I love seeing other sleeks out there.

I got a Sleekcraft SST you might like. Your Sleek looks kinda like my mystery sleekcraft I picked up too. Im thinking its a Rebel

here are the two of them

EDIT: Attaching the pics didn't work like normal, stand by while I trouble shoot

EDIT #2: I cant figure out how to fix it right now... if youre interested there are links in my build thread in my signature. Nothing special yet but they will be one day!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Delemorte, it has a mild 460 in it with a small bump stick.Heads been worked.Offy intake with a 750 edelbrock.Carb is too small.Waiting till the winter gets here and want to change over to two up.I would also like to run a set of o/t headers on it.Gonna go through the pump this winter also.Not sure what model I have as I don't know much about identifying them.All I know is it is a Berkly and is a split bowl with a place diverter.Two of the pics are of my Dad and wife.The other is of my wife and kids.I did gps it a few weeks ago.The best we got was 62 with myself and wife in it.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Delemorte, it has a mild 460 in it with a small bump stick.Heads been worked.Offy intake with a 750 edelbrock.Carb is too small.Waiting till the winter gets here and want to change over to two up.I would also like to run a set of o/t headers on it.Gonna go through the pump this winter also.Not sure what model I have as I don't know much about identifying them.All I know is it is a Berkly and is a split bowl with a place diverter.Two of the pics are of my Dad and wife.The other is of my wife and kids.I did gps it a few weeks ago.The best we got was 62 with myself and wife in it.

62 sounds about right, the best i have seen with my fat ass in it is 64 on GPS.. I have a 350 small block with a F/E pump with a B cut impeller. Iron heads with a 750 holley DP... Im sure if you show us a pic of the rear end we could tell you what pump is in it.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got a Sleekcraft SST you might like. Your Sleek looks kinda like my mystery sleekcraft I picked up too. Im thinking its a Rebel

here are the two of them

EDIT: Attaching the pics didn't work like normal, stand by while I trouble shoot

EDIT #2: I cant figure out how to fix it right now... if youre interested there are links in my build thread in my signature. Nothing special yet but they will be one day!

Pretty cool dude...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Very nice, I love'd my FAL. I shouldn't have sold it to Dominator lol. What kind of AR? I just picked up another Rock Rivers this past weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts