Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey bud,
my shit showed up today with friggin wings on it.. Thanks for getting it to me so fast!! I tried to call to say thanks but your shop seemed a little busy..

Thanks again!!

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo Tom,

The last of that stuff showed up today.. Just in time for re-assembly.. :)devil

please extend my thanks to Rhonda for getting it in the mail for me :)hand.

·
Classic Hotboater!
932 Posts
Yo Tom,

The last of that stuff showed up today.. Just in time for re-assembly.. :)devil

please extend my thanks to Rhonda for getting it in the mail for me :)hand.
So get off the computer and get the motor back in already...............:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
great service from jbp

i will say that the guys especially tom at jet boat performance have treated me great .rebuilt/modified my pump and had all the parts i needed and always there for advice.my sleekcraft runs bad ass:)devil

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i will say that the guys especially tom at jet boat performance have treated me great .rebuilt/modified my pump and had all the parts i needed and always there for advice.my sleekcraft runs bad ass:)devil
Ive dealt with a few of the site sponsors(dana rex and JBP) and they all are really top notch..

·
PASO ROBLES CA
672 Posts
Jesus Toms head is going to be so big he wont be able to get through his shop door! Well desereved Rhonda and Josh are great people also.Its great to see nice people do well.Jet Boat Performance is the only place i will buy stuff from,I wish them all the success in the world

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
thank you for the help saturday getting me to ur site.
thanks
dwayne.
Dwayne Welcome to Jet Boats and to PB forms Great to see you here Lots of good like minded folks here and a wealth of good information , The wife and I are still hanging out in San Diego will get your stuff out Tuesday Tom

And Thanks Greg get out and color sand that Sleek ! !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts