Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
OMG i just fell outta my chair!! :wink2:

You missed the MLK memorial today in DC.

·
Registered
968 Posts
LOL !! Looks like the Mike T Klan ! :stir:
thats new school: you should know better than that, thats and Coors Light is for you **** up there at Dam4...Olde School heahgn in Beth-sada

Dig Dis, home:

gits you shit together. You and Pops and WVWayne better have a boat ready for the mouse. Secret shit in the works...TOP SECRET...I got a chance.

Tell Moms and Pops we say hey and ask Pops if anyone stole the big Daytona yet, as i did tell them there was a rare opportunity.

·
MIA
82 Posts
You never home!:|err
Well you got me there. 'Some of us' still have to work, I mean go to work. I'll be there this weekend. Come by and have a beer and check out my new boat. I know better than to look for you on the water side so I'l look for you on the dirt side. JIC, I'll have plenty of fenders and wax waiting on the pier for you! Any of you other land-lovers are welcome as well, I have plenty of beer.

And for the record that use to be true when I was racing but not so much anymore. I'm here every evening and most weekends.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Well you got me there. 'Some of us' still have to work, I mean go to work. I'll be there this weekend. Come by and have a beer and check out my new boat. I know better than to look for you on the water side so I'l look for you on the dirt side. JIC, I'll have plenty of fenders and wax waiting on the pier for you! Any of you other land-lovers are welcome as well, I have plenty of beer.

And for the record that use to be true when I was racing but not so much anymore. I'm here every evening and most weekends.
I will get with you soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts