Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Trust me, if that is truely your son, he knows damn well how proud he is of his dad and what he does for a living.

Brian

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
"You guys" just kicked ass in my neighborhood yesterday.

As much as I wished you would "take a day off", I appreciate what you guys do.

Brian

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"You guys" just kicked ass in my neighborhood yesterday.

As much as I wished you would "take a day off", I appreciate when you guys do.

Brian
prolly had thier asses kicked a little too... you know we like what we do and are happy to be doing it for you... I always enjoy a day off too :)

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Florida???

I have an 11 and 15yo its a lot of pleasure taking the boys to work ,Good Post;)
You mean there are people in Florida that actually work?:D I though everyone in Fla was retired!!!!...:)hand......Ray

PS My great uncle Clifford owned a bunch of strip clubs in the Miami area way back when.....

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
thats pretty cool:)devil my son is always asking if i would take him to work but since i work in restricted areas i cant..i think it is a good experiance when kids get to see what dad or mom actually does to keep food in the fridge

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
When I was a kid I would hang out at my Dads station with him. Great memories, my favorite part of the station was an old Coke machine with 25 cent sodas, and climbing on the rigs. He recently retired as a Capitan for LA City.. Good times Still very close to my Pops..

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Cool pictures Throttle but that kid needs to work on his stache. Afterall, that's a firefighters identity isn't it? :D:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts