Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a interesting read from Quora; Someone asked "How does Trump criticize Obama for taking Vacations when TRUMP takes more vacation time than he works?"

Following is a summary of his(TRUMP) early actions.
"1. He called Hillary Clinton a crook.
You bought it.
Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.
2. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually.
You bought it.
He hasn’t, and says he never will.
3. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
You bought it.
He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.
4. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
You bought it.
He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.
5. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people.
You bought it.
He nominated theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world’s greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.
6. He said he’d be his own man, beholden to no one.
You bought it.
He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only “qualifications” were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.
7. He said he would “drain the swamp” of Washington insiders.
You bought it.
He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn’t mean it.
8. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did.
You bought it.
He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

9. He said Hillary Clinton couldn’t be counted on in times of crisis.
You bought it.
He didn’t even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.
10. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy.
You bought it.
He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.
11. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done.
You bought it.
He took his first vacation after 11 days in office.
On the taxpayer’s dime.
And went golfing.
And that’s just the first month."
Author is Robert Reich, a great professor and author.

I would have to say that the US of A is better off when Dumpy IS playing golf rather than working..........

·
Administrator
16,876 Posts
Is that all you have? Lay off the liberal cool-aid. It must suck to be such a bitter sore looser.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Is that all you have? Lay off the liberal cool-aid. It must suck to be such a bitter sore looser.
:raining:
What does being a sore loser have to do with anything? It isn't like CVXJET listed anything that isn't accurate, common knowledge or analyzed by many over the past months.

The truth is, you don't want to be reminded of the creep and poor person you helped put in office. You, along with many others have said Trump wasn't your choice too. Now you're trying to defend him even though everything CVXJET posted is true, and you know it.

I understand you don't want someone from the far left, and neither do I, but defending this guy is wrong. There is nothing honorable or trustworthy about him.
Look at the list again, and think about who you are defending.

For being a conservative, how can you defend or support someone that has put America so deep in debt and isn't trying to get us out. This so-called great economy is only slightly better-off, if any than when he was elected, but the so called success is based on borrowed money.
Use some common sense, if you borrow a large sum of money and start living on it, does that make you successful, wealthy or financially secure? Of course not, you're living on borrowed money, and at some point someone will have to pay it back, with interest, or what you have accumulated will belong to someone else.

It isn't cool-aid or being a sore looser, it's reality.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Here is a interesting read from Quora; Someone asked "How does Trump criticize Obama for taking Vacations when TRUMP takes more vacation time than he works?"

Following is a summary of his(TRUMP) early actions.
"1. He called Hillary Clinton a crook.
You bought it.
Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.
2. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually.
You bought it.
He hasn’t, and says he never will.
3. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
You bought it.
He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.
4. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
You bought it.
He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.
5. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people.
You bought it.
He nominated theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world’s greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.
6. He said he’d be his own man, beholden to no one.
You bought it.
He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only “qualifications” were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.
7. He said he would “drain the swamp” of Washington insiders.
You bought it.
He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn’t mean it.
8. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did.
You bought it.
He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

9. He said Hillary Clinton couldn’t be counted on in times of crisis.
You bought it.
He didn’t even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.
10. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy.
You bought it.
He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.
11. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done.
You bought it.
He took his first vacation after 11 days in office.
On the taxpayer’s dime.
And went golfing.
And that’s just the first month."
Author is Robert Reich, a great professor and author.

I would have to say that the US of A is better off when Dumpy IS playing golf rather than working..........

Trump fan.jpg
:)hand

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I don't like snakes, and I watch what they do.
Those who don't watch something trying to harm you are best described as uneducated and a fool.

............................... View attachment 1031941
Your delusional paranoia is getting the best of you..... you see snakes and the majority of the Nation sees a remarkable POTUS!

Trump approval.jpg
Don't worry yourself Snowflake...that mean ol' Mr Trump will not hurt you hil:)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Your delusional paranoia is getting the best of you..... you see snakes and the majority of the Nation sees a remarkable POTUS!

View attachment 1031945
Don't worry yourself Snowflake...that mean ol' Mr Trump will not hurt you hil:)
:gay:
SNIC, You apparently believe in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Trump has never had a National Pole by anyone showing an approval ratings even near a majority. Only you and Trump would think otherwise.
YOUR CARTOON IS JUST THAT, A CARTOON.

Your response of, "Your delusional paranoia is getting the best of you..... you see snakes and the majority of the Nation sees a remarkable POTUS!" doesn't even make sense.

YES, when I see a snake anyplace, I watch it. It doesn't mean I like snakes of any kind, poisonous or otherwise. But then your rationale and justification has always been odd.

Of course, you do believe in the TRUMP school of thought. RIGHT?
..................... TRUM to SNIC.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
:gay:
SNIC, You apparently believe in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Trump has never had a National Pole by anyone showing an approval ratings even near a majority. Only you and Trump would think otherwise.
YOUR CARTOON IS JUST THAT, A CARTOON.

No to the Eater Bunny and no to the Tooth Fairy....but I do recognize an ignorant Ass Clown when I see one....and my "cartoon" holds true!
Will you ever grow tired of making a 1st Class Ass Clown out of yourself? :no:

April 9, 2019....Total Approval = 53% :partyguy:

trump poll.jpg

trump finger.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
No to the Eater Bunny and no to the Tooth Fairy....but I do recognize an ignorant Ass Clown when I see one....and my "cartoon" holds true!
Will you ever grow tired of making a 1st Class Ass Clown out of yourself? :no:

April 9, 2019....Total Approval = 53% :partyguy:

View attachment 1031971

View attachment 1031973
APPROVAL OF WHAT?
Tell me how there is a STRONGLY APPROVE of 36% and a STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of 47% equates to a 49%
TOTAL approve as shown in YOUR chart.
Or, STRONGLY APPROVE of 37% with a STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of 39% equates to an approval of 52%?
Is that some more of your creative TRUMP math?......

AND, you still claim a majority approves?
Do you know what majority means?.....
hil:)hil:)hil:)
.............. TRUM to SNIC.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
APPROVAL OF WHAT?
Tell me how there is a STRONGLY APPROVE of 36% and a STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of 47% equates to a 49%
Or, STRONGLY APPROVE of 37% with a STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of 39% equates to an approval of 52%?

.............. View attachment 1031975

C3CF9B6E-2415-4D09-95E9-84B2F1740F26.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
YOU WANT SNIC TO STAY POSITIVE?
With SNIC's math skills where less than 50% equals a greater majority and your intelligence, the two of you will make great bed fellows with lots in common.:love::love::love:

B0C0D832-2F7D-40EC-AD21-1448A53E6934.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
YOU WANT SNIC TO STAY POSITIVE?
With SNIC's math skills where less than 50% equals a greater majority and your intelligence, the two of you will make great bed fellows with lots in common.:love::love::love:
What math skills are needed to read the chart ? There is no adding the "Strongly Approve" with the "Strongly Disapprove" . You can't even read a chart worth a shit moron . The chart shows his overall approval rating at 49% . And of those polled 36% strongly approve not just approve . Just like 49% disapprove . And of those polled 42% strongly disapprove not just disapprove . And Thatguy is right . You are the reason this forum has gone down the tubes . You twist peoples words and make shit up to make yourself right .

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
APPROVAL OF WHAT?

.............. View attachment 1031975
"Approval of what?" you ask...the overall approval of his job performance as POTUS! :duh:
Are you really so stupid that the heading title of "Total Approve" escapes your mental capacities?
This is a Rasmussen Poll which clearly supports my position that President Trump's Total Approval ratings have escalated above the 50% mark and topping off (Like I said) at 53%....
and BTW, 53% is a majority!. :)hammers

Sorry, Mr Know it all Snowflake ....but your reply above only demonstrates your ignorance and proves you can't comprehend nor understand simple math, percentages, and the methodology as to how political polls are conducted, and the bottom line is ....
You are wrong yet again,...... but you have never looked dumber hil:)hil:)hil:) :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
"Approval of what?" you ask...the overall approval of his job performance as POTUS! :duh:
Are you really so stupid that the heading title of "Total Approve" escapes your mental capacities?
This is a Rasmussen Poll which clearly supports my position that President Trump's Total Approval ratings have escalated above the 50% mark and topping off (Like I said) at 53%....
and BTW, 53% is a majority!. :)hammers

Sorry, Mr Know it all Snowflake ....but your reply above only demonstrates your ignorance and proves you can't comprehend nor understand simple math, percentages, and the methodology as to how political polls are conducted, and the bottom line is ....
You are wrong yet again,...... but you have never looked dumber hil:)hil:)hil:) :)hand

Yes...He really is that stupid.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts

Let's see another poll to support Rassmussen. You can't.

In 2018, Rassmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by near 9 percentage points. The nearly 10 percentage point error was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot. Traditionally, such a wide error in polling would lead to a major rethink of methodology, but Rasmussen pushed back against critics after their widely derided miss, falsely claiming that "that the midterm result was relatively poor for Democrats compared to other midterms" - despite the fact that the Democrats scored a historic margin in the popular vote victory. Ultimately, Rasmussen has made no effort since the 2018 midterms to fix their demonstrably flawed polling methodology.

................ TRUM to SNIC.jpg

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts

Let's see another poll to support Rassmussen. You can't.

In 2018, Rassmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by near 9 percentage points. The nearly 10 percentage point error was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot. Traditionally, such a wide error in polling would lead to a major rethink of methodology, but Rasmussen pushed back against critics after their widely derided miss, falsely claiming that "that the midterm result was relatively poor for Democrats compared to other midterms" - despite the fact that the Democrats scored a historic margin in the popular vote victory. Ultimately, Rasmussen has made no effort since the 2018 midterms to fix their demonstrably flawed polling methodology.

................ View attachment 1032011

1 - 20 of 48 Posts