Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......your State has some pretty cool "come visit us" commercials on TV right now. They all end with Arnie saying something.

Winter's coming in W. Canada and a trip or two to OC or SD is looking pretty nice in the next few months.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
......your State has some pretty cool "come visit us" commercials on TV right now. They all end with Arnie saying something.

Winter's coming in W. Canada and a trip or two to OC or SD is looking pretty nice in the next few months.

Trust me, we see them......They are trying to make us stay here LOL...;)

I highly recommend you make the journey, the weather, even in the wintertime in San Diego is unbelievable, lots of sights to see and besides....We need the money :)devil :D

That being said, when is a good time to visit Canada?, I am thinking like July.....Thoughts? (Not a big fan of ice and snow if I can help it....)

GT :)hand

·
Registered
204 Posts
Cali screwed up along time ago when they started showing the Skins game in Palm Springs during the winter. While these guys were wearing cotton shirts and sweating everyone else in the USA was freezing their balls off.

If the would only start showing commercials in Mexico of us hanging illegals, we'd right this ship.:p

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Arkansas has them too. The "Natural State". At least you can bring your firearms! ;)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Arkansas has them too. The "Natural State". At least you can bring your firearms! ;)

And common sense....seems to be at a maximum loss out here in Librafornia.:D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
We get the commercials from Michigan inviting businesses to move there.....I don't think that's working out too well for them either.:)sphss

·
Manufacturer
552 Posts
When you get here you'll see the real ones. "BEND OVER"

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
We get those here as well.

We get the commercials from Michigan inviting businesses to move there.....I don't think that's working out too well for them either.:)sphss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts